Enjoy bright, clear images with the NEC NP-P605UL 6000-Lumen WUXGA Laser 3LCD Projector. Its 6000 lumens of brightness can overcome ambient light in most conference room and classroom settings, while its 600,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio can help ensure discernible detail in most images. The projector’s native WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution is suitable for most video and file formats and will accept up to 4K UHD sources.
The NP-P605UL has HDBaseT, VGA, and two HDMI inputs to support various input types, plus an analog audio input and built-in 20W speaker that will provide audio for your video. The 1.23 to 2:1 throw ratio and 1.6x zoom allow you to place the projector near the back of the room in most cases. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, the included IR remote control, or Crestron RoomView software.
- The built-in 20W speaker is designed to provide the volume needed for large rooms.
- Advanced AccuBlend helps ensure detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected.
- Auto Power On turns the projector on as soon as it’s plugged into a power outlet.
- AutoSense syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- The Carbon Savings Meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup; a green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes switching easy.
- Cornerstone Correction allows for horizontal, vertical, and diagonal image correction for aligned images when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Crestron RoomView provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Dual HDMI inputs, which are HDCP-compliant, help ensure quick switching between presentations and allow for simultaneous digital connections of HD sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, and computers.
- The sealed optical block minimizes the effects of dust, helping to ensure crisp, distortion-free images.
- ECO Mode extends lamp life, lowers audible noise, and helps reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Landscape/Portrait capability allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities. Portrait Mode allows you to install the projector on its side to create a 10:16 aspect ratio image.
- Vertical and horizontal lens shift enable flexible projector placement.
- Remote Diagnostics lets you monitor and make adjustments to the projector from a remote location.
- Tilt-Free Installation allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) to point it up or down depending on your installation requirements.
- The integrated RJ45 Ethernet connection allows for a wired connection to your LAN.
- An optional adapter lets you transmit images from your compatible computer to the projector wirelessly, eliminating the need for cables.
- MultiPresenter enables audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously over the network.
- NaViSet Administrator 2 is a free software solution designed to simplify administration and management of larger display device installations.
- Additional features include USB Viewer for photo files, a variable audio output, Virtual Remote, picture-in-picture, and built-in wall color correction.
There are no reviews yet.